- Professional Development
- Professional development for consultants
- Conferences and courses
- International Meetings
- Courses and study days
- Previous conferences
- CEM Conference London Autumn 2006
- College Conference Dublin 2008 (Autumn)
- CEM Conference Sheffield Autumn 2007
- College Inaugural Conference London 2008 (Spring)
- College Conference Brighton 2009 (Spring)
- London 2009
- Birmingham 2010
- CEM Conference 2011
- RCEM IFEM Symposium
- CPD Event 2012
- ICEM 2012 Dublin
- Annual Scientific Conference 2012
- CPD Event 2013
- EuSEM 2012
- APEM 2012
- Annual Scientific Conference 2013 - Expanding Horizons
- Scottish EM Forum - October 2013
- CPD Event 2014
- Scottish EM meeting - June 2014
- Annual Scientific Conference 2014
- Forthcoming Conferences
- EMTA and FASSGEM conferences
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- RSS Feeds
|Professional Development > CPD >|
Guidance on CPD
Royal College of Emergency Medicine CPD Guidance published July 2013. The guidance gives advice on how to plan and conduct and document effective CPD activity.
This GMC guidance – Continuing professional development: guidance for all doctors has been developed in co-operation with doctors, medical Royal Colleges, employers, patients and the public, and follows widespread public consultation earlier this year.
The AoMRC's CPD Accreditation Standards and Criteria Document (January 2012).
Set of core guidelines for CPD schemes.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for CPD with the College and update your online CPD records
Apply for CPD points for your event.
Please note that events that are held outside of the UK and on-line courses are not eligible for approval. However, attendees are able to self-accredit points for non-UK events or on-line course with the agreement of their supervisor.
Details of College study days
Presentations from previous College study days