Paediatric Emergency Medicine
Paediatric Emergency Medicine is a sub-speciality of both Emergency Medicine and Paediatrics. We hope you find these web pages useful for information.
Who is this information for?
This information is designed for use by anyone interested in Paediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM). This includes the following:
- Medical students
- Foundation doctors
- Acute Care Common Stem trainees
- Trainees in Emergency Medicine
- Trainees in Paediatrics
- Heads of School, and Training Program Directors for Emergency Medicine and Paediatrics
- Educational supervisors of any of the above
Follow the links below to find out more information about Paediatric Emergency Medicine training:
Who has provided this information?
The authors of this web page are:
- Rebecca Thorpe ST6 trainee in Emergency Medicine,
- Rachel Rowlands SpR in Paediatrics
- Ffion Davies, Consultant Paediatric Emergency Medicine, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Paediatric Lead Advisor to the CEM Training Standards Committee
- Anne Frampton, Consultant in Adult and Paediatric Emergency Medicine University Hospitals of Bristol Foundation Trust, Paediatric Co-Advisor to the CEM Training Standards Committee.